These Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale of Jet AirWerks, LLC (“Jet AirWerks”), together with the terms of sale of the services (“Services”) as set forth in the Quote (“Quote”) will comprise the entire agreement (“Agreement”) between the parties for Services. In this Agreement, “Customer” refers to the entity listed on Jet AirWerks’s Quote. In the event of a conflict between the Quote and these terms, the terms of the Quote will take precedence.
Standard Terms and Conditions for Suppliers and Vendors
Purchase Orders Aircraft Material/Hardware
- traceable to the FAA approved inspection system
- records demonstrate conformity of product
- hold industry approved certifications
- Certifications, FAA 8130-3 and CAAC (if applicable) must accompany the part(s)
- provide evidence that all Airworthiness Directives have been accomplished by stating such on the 8130/CAAC
- include FAA acceptable technical data used
- hold FAR 145 certification
- work scopes must be available upon request, indicating work was performed by trained/qualified personnel, measuring equipment used and insure that were within calibration to ensure compliance with Jet AirWerks/Customer Driven requirements called out on the Repair Order.
- Inspect, verify and confirm the actual Part Number, Serial Number documented on Jet AirWerks Repair Order and notify Jet AirWerks of any discrepancies immediately and hold for disposition
- Quotes must be submitted and approved prior to work being performed
- Document all repairs, manual references, modification, SB, ASB and AD’s on FAA/EASA in Block 12 and in Block 13 on CAAC
- Part Number and Serial Number must be clearly visible on the parts for return
- No DR’s/CDR’s are allowed without prior written approval from Jet AirWerks
- No PMA part(s) or unapproved parts are permitted
- Any identification of PMA or nonconforming part(s) are too be reported to Jet AirWerks immediately and held for official disposition.
- must maintain ISO/IEC 17025 accreditations which will be subject to assessment
- must provide certifications of conformance or out of conformance as applicable
- all calibration must be performed by trained/qualified personnel.
- acceptance of this Purchase Order/Repair Order makes your facility subject to surveillance and investigation
- acceptance of the Jet AirWerks Purchase Order/Repair Order verifies Supplier’s continuing compliance with the QMS approved by Jet AirWerks which will not be limited to but should include
- Vendors commitment to Product/Service Conformity
- Vendors commitment to Safety: Personnel/Product/Environment
- Vendors commitment to Human Right/Ethic Behavior Standards
- Notify the Jet AirWerks of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain the Jet AirWerks approval prior to work performed
- Nonconformance will be reported, warranty and/or CAR will be issued if deemed applicable
- If you cannot comply with the requirements as called out on the Purchase Order/Repair Order please notify Jet AirWerks immediately
- Records must be retained and available if requested for a minimum of 5 years
For packages that are 1-149 LBS, use FEDEX Ground Account: 426531461
For packages over 149 LBS, please call for Special Handling Instructions when work