Customer and Component Focus
Our mission is to provide global customers with engine component overhauls with exceptional quality and service. And, we do so at a lower cost with turn time that meets individual business needs.
Jet AirWerks, LLC delivers high-quality overhauled aviation parts from its highly trained and experienced staff. Additionally, our team has an average of 20 years of experience in component repair, engine overhaul, airline and flight line maintenance. Our FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanics and Repairmen use up-to-date OEM Engine Shop Manuals. It's our goal to provide uncompromised and technically accurate outcomes in aircraft maintenance and machining. We have overhaul aircraft part capabilities for all CFM56, CF6, and CF34 engine models.
Engine Front and Rear Mounts
Life Limited, Critical Rotating Parts
Tubes, Ducts and Hoses
Fuel and Air Manifolds
Brackets, Supports, and Fittings
Panels, Retainers and Platforms
Plugs, Guides and Hardware
- Engine Shop Manual Inspection
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Chemical Clean Line
- Aqueous Cleaning
- Wet and Dry Blast
- Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI)
- Oerlikon-Metco Thermal Spray System (Plasma, Electric Wire Arc and HVOF processes)
- OKUMA CNC Machining
- Bullard VTL Machining
- TM Horizontal Vacuum Furnace, 18" x 18" x 30"
- Bridgeport Milling
- Tig Welding
- Hose and Tube Pressure Testing
- Paint Booth, 14.4' x 24.2’ x 9.2'
- Quantum ERP System
- Engine Module Disassembly